New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyers
Serving Essex County, Hudson County, and Beyond
At the law offices of Greenberg Minasian, LLC, our West Orange, New Jersey, personal injury attorneys advocate strongly for people who have been injured or lost a family member to a wrongful death. We handle claims involving accidents and injuries such as the following:
Motor Vehicle Accidents Lawyers
Our automobile accident lawyers are prepared to evaluate your car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident or other motor vehicle accident case and help you get answers ― and the compensation you need.
- Car accidents: After a car accident that results in injuries or death, our Essex County car accident lawyers will conduct a prompt and thorough investigation to determine the precise cause of the accident.
- Truck accidents: Our attorneys know how to handle truck accident claims and will aggressively pursue your claim for compensation, no matter what the negligent truck driver or trucking company did to cause your accident.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle accident injuries are often catastrophic and require the help of a lawyer familiar with the issues involved.
- Pedestrian/bicycle accidents: Our New Jersey personal injury lawyers find answers for individuals injured in a bicycle or pedestrian accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist accidents: Greenberg Minasian, LLC, is recognized in the Essex County legal community and beyond for our effectiveness at helping our clients file PLIGA claims.
- Unsatisfied claim and judgment fund: This fund provides a safety net when there is inadequate private insurance available to compensate people injured in traffic accidents.
- Hit-and-run accidents: Sometimes a hit-and-run accident actually involves no contact. If you were forced off the road and injured and the other driver has not been identified, contact us.
- Drunk driving accidents: Legal concerns about social hosts and dram shop liability sometimes figure into a drunk driving accident investigation.
Property owners have a duty to keep their property free from dangers. Our West Orange personal injury attorneys handle premises liability personal injury claims for individuals injured on someone else’s property.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: If a broken bone or tailbone from a slip-and-fall accident results in medical expenses and lost wages, call our Essex County slip-and-fall accident attorneys.
- Supermarket and retail accidents: Did the grocery store management know there was a spill and delay cleaning it up? Were you a victim of negligence in a shopping mall accident?
- Ice and snow accidents: A property owner or store management has an obligation to keep sidewalks cleared and to monitor a parking lot or entryway for unsafe conditions, including built-up ice or ice resulting from freeze-thaw cycles.
- Amusement park accidents: Roller coasters and other “scary rides” become truly scary when they malfunction or when safety precautions are not enforced.
- Dog bites and animal attacks: Pet owners are responsible for the injuries their pets cause on their own property or elsewhere.
Construction Site Accidents
Were you seriously injured or was a family member killed at a New Jersey construction site? Talk with us in a free initial consultation. We have experience handling a wide variety of construction accidents, including accidents involving scaffolding and ladder falls, heavy machinery, power tools, power lines, and more.
Over the years, we have recovered tens of millions of dollars for individuals and families who have suffered a catastrophic injury or the death of their loved one.
First Consultation Always Free − Never a Fee Unless We Win
The initial consultation is always free at the law offices of Greenberg Minasian, LLC, and you never pay attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you. Contact our West Orange and Newark, New Jersey, personal injury lawyers today at 973-325-7711 to discuss a personal injury or an accidental death that took the life of your loved one.
See also the following informative pages on this website:
- Motor vehicle accidents information: Car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents normally fall under this category.
- Slip-and-fall information: Accidental injuries caused by falls on or from stairs, escalators, elevators, balconies, slippery floors and other hazardous locations fall under the umbrella of premises liability law.
We represent clients in West Orange, South Orange, East Orange, Orange, Newark, Livingston, Verona, Bloomfield, Montclair, Millburn, and throughout Essex County.