Newark Supermarket Slip & Fall Lawyer
We Can Help After an Injury in a Retail Setting
Personal injuries occurring in supermarkets and other retail establishments are often the result of one of the following types of accidents:
- Slip and fall on greasy surfaces
- Slip and fall on wet floors in grocery produce areas where automatic sprayers send moisture into the air
- Trip and fall on stairs, steps or carpeted surfaces
- Trip and fall on debris
- Trip and fall near obstructive displays or pallets left in aisles
- Elevator and escalator accidents
- Falling objects from overhead
- Assault in poorly lit or poorly monitored parking lots
- Automobile-pedestrian collisions in parking lots
If you or a family member suffered a personal injury in a New Jersey grocery store or shopping mall, you deserve a full investigation into all facts related to your injury. The store owner and/or management had a duty to inspect areas such as produce aisles where moisture sometimes results in slippery floors. If management observes any defects, there is a duty to fix the problem or warn customers who frequent the premises.
First Consultation Always Free – Never a Fee Unless We Win
Greenberg Minasian, LLC, offers injured people or surviving family members the opportunity to speak with a knowledgeable premises liability lawyer at no cost and with no further obligation. Allow us to explain how we can help obtain the compensation that you need and deserve. We have won tens of millions of dollars for our clients, compensating them for losses and expenses including the following:
- Medical care and treatment, including physical therapy
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
We have the experience needed to help maximize your compensation after an injury caused by the negligence of a supermarket or other retail establishment. Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your injuries, the accident and how to proceed. From offices in Essex County and Hudson County, we serve clients throughout northern New Jersey.
If it is more convenient for you, we can visit with you at your home or in the hospital if necessary after an elevator, escalator, parking lot or slippery floor accident.
Se habla español.
See also the following informative pages on this website:
- On Personal Injury Law: Review reasons to retain our law firm after an accidental injury or fatality.
- Slip-and-Fall Information: Accidental injuries caused by falls on or from stairs, escalators, elevators, balconies, slippery floors and other hazardous locations fall under the umbrella of premises liability law.
We represent clients in West Orange, South Orange, East Orange, Orange, Newark, Livingston, Verona, Bloomfield, Montclair, Millburn, and throughout Essex County.