MITCHELL A. LIEBOWITZ, ATTORNEY AT LAW
West Caldwell Office Park
175 Fairfield Avenue, Suite 3D
West Caldwell, New Jersey 07006
Tel. (973) 403-9550
Fax (973) 403-9556
Mitchell A. Liebowitz, Attorney at Law, 1993 – Present. Solo practice concentrating on criminal and family matters.
Law Offices of Michael F. Bachner, New York, New York – 1991 – 1992, Criminal law associate. Conducted pretrial investigation, briefed and argued motions and appeals, second seated trials, and represented clients at appearances and sentencing.
- Wimberly & Lawson, Knoxville, Tennessee – 1990 – 1991, Labor and employment law associate at regional law firm. Advised and represented major corporate clients with regard to union organizing activity, strikes, employment discrimination claims, and related matters.
- Tennessee Valley Authority, Office of the General Counsel, Knoxville, Tennessee – 1986 – 1990, Employment law attorney for Federal agency operating the nation’s largest power system. Represented the agency in MSPB hearings,DOL investigations, and employment-related NRC matters.
- Law School Internship – 1984
- Superior Court of New Jersey – Essex County, Internship – Summer 1983, Hon. John J. Gibbons (former Chief Judge, United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit)
B.A. – Queens College, New York, New York – 1978
M.S. – Boston University – 1980 (Public Relations)
J.D. – Seton Hall University School of Law – 1986 (Cum Laude)
- Panelist – Essex County Matrimonial Early Settlement Panel
- Former Member – Supreme Court of N.J. District Ethics Committee