New Jersey Medical Malpractice Attorneys
When a Doctor’s Mistake Costs You Your Health or the Life of a Loved One
A preventable medical error can change your life. When a doctor’s mistake or a hospital’s negligence results in serious injury or loss of life, the victims need honest answers and immediate legal help from an experienced New Jersey attorney. You may have the right to seek financial compensation for the harm that has been caused to you and your family.
If you suspect that medical malpractice is to blame for your injury or your loved one’s wrongful death, the capable personal injury attorneys at the New Jersey law firm of Greenberg Minasian, LLC, can offer you the straightforward legal guidance and dedicated support you need. We serve clients in Essex County, Hudson County, and throughout northern New Jersey.
Experienced Representation – Thorough Investigation
The team at Greenberg Minasian, LLC, handles a full range of medical malpractice cases, including:
- Surgical Error: Failure to administer prophylactic medication, failure to properly monitor patient condition after surgery, anesthesia error, wrong-site surgery, failure to remove surgical instruments or objects, mistakes during general surgical procedures resulting in damage to other organs. (e.g., intestines including esophagus, stomach, small bowel, colon, liver, pancreas, gallbladder, ureters and bile ducts)
- Labor and Delivery Error: Failure to properly monitor fetal condition, failure to diagnose and treat complications in a timely fashion, missing clear warning signs of danger to child, mother or both
- Diagnostic Error: Failure to diagnose cancer, ectopic pregnancy, fracture, etc. due to radiological error (misread X-rays, ultrasounds, CAT scans, MRIs)
- Emergency Room Error: Mistakes during triage, failure to diagnose and promptly treat heart attack, stroke or another life-threatening condition
- Medication Error: Overdose, underdose or the administration of contraindicated medications
At Greenberg Minasian, LLC, your lawyer and a Registered Nurse will conduct a thorough initial review of the medical records in your case in order to help you evaluate your options moving forward. We work with a network of physicians who are not afraid to point out another doctor’s negligence and who are committed to standing up for patients whom the medical community has failed.
We also conduct an exhaustive records search to determine if the doctor involved in your case has been the target of any prior medical malpractice investigations or claims. We regularly attend seminars and workshops specifically designed to help us keep up-to-date regarding the standards of medical care and issues of medical malpractice and the law.
First Consultation Always Free – Never a Fee Unless We Win
Medical malpractice lawyers and staff at our firm can explain your rights and evaluate your case in a free initial consultation. Contact our offices by phone or by e-mail today. All medical malpractice cases are handled on a contingency fee basis: you pay no attorney fees unless we obtain financial compensation for you.
We represent clients in West Orange, South Orange, East Orange, Orange, Newark, Livingston, Verona, Bloomfield, Montclair, Millburn, and throughout Essex County.
Se habla español.