How was I selected for membership into The Top 100 or Top 40 Under 40?
A: Only the top 100 trial lawyers from each state or highly-populated regions of certain states who are actively practicing in civil plaintiff and/or criminal defense law are eligible for invitation. Invitees must demonstrate superior qualifications, leadership skills, and trial results as a legal professional. The selection process for this elite honor is based on a multi-phase process based upon objective and uniformly applied criteria which includes peer nominations combined with third party research.
Prospective members of The NTL are carefully screened prior to receiving an invitation for membership. The criteria used in the evaluation process include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Reputation among peers, the judiciary, and the public
• The previous year’s achievements, settlements and verdicts as a trial lawyer
• Board Certification as a trial lawyer or trial attorney
• Nominations received from leading trial lawyers, current members and/or our executive committee members
• Leadership and membership within other national and state trial lawyer organizations
• Rankings and ratings of the attorney by established organizations.
Membership is not automatically renewed; attorneys are reevaluated annually to determine whether their activities and accomplishments qualify them for continued membership.
* No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.